Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Diary Entry

diary entry of U.S citizen (male) name: Axel
Oct. 5th 1930

On the day of Oct. 5th i was searching for a job since i was unemployed at the time. sometime
later i was hooked up with the labor department, which was a group that was meant to help
people who were unemployed. i decided to go to a workers camp. i went there because of my
money situation i am poor. I tryed to get a job there with the bureau of forestry because my
skills and talent relate to that field. I would like to learn about forest habitats, conservation and
any thing i can do otherwise to improve the forests. and at the time i thought teddy Roosevelt
was doing a good job because of his efforts to improve economy and peoples every day lives.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What I thought of the recent trip to cuyahoga metro parks. I thought it was a great learning
experience and it was so much fun. i had learned about the contents of rocks and the history of
the old happy days lodge. I think my favorite part of the hike was either learning about and
being in ice box cave of being/ climbing on the huge rocks to collect data and wright in our
binders. After the great hike i loved the idea to bring in Mr. Boltz, and have him teach us about
orienteering. So over all i had a great time and learned alot. :)

No comments: